We will never sell, trade or disclose your details to third parties for marketing purposes. We will only disclose your information to third parties if the law requires us to do so.
We are a business, and we sell goods and services online. We may collect and store your details to do the following:
- process orders
- keep you informed of our products and content we think you might find interesting
- send you a newsletter or any other content that you have opted in through our website or other channels such as social media
- develop our content and products
- manage our internal records.
The information we may collect includes the following:
- your name
- your contact information (email address, phone number, postal address)
- information on your use of our website, for example, the pages you view and the resources you access on our website
- any information you have voluntarily given to us in blog comments, surveys, contests, promotions etc.
We store and process the information via the following providers:
Some of the sign-up forms on our Squarespace website are embedded Converkit forms, some run through a third-party provider called Zapier. Zapier is “the bridge” that helps Squarespace and Convertkit communicate with each other and it does so via our Google Sheets. Click here for Zapier’s and Google’s privacy policies.
We use Gmail as our email provider. Gmail is Google product.
If you wish to change your details or have them deleted entirely, you may do so at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. You may also unsubscribe from our email list at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of our newsletter email, and you will no longer receive emails from us.
This page was last updated 8.6.2018.